Top Short Inspirational Quotes
Top Inspirational Quotes About Life & Success
The key to success in life is not just sheer will and commitment, but also a huge amount of optimism. These quotes about how you can achieve success through optimism will inspire you to pursue your goal without fear of small failures.
- “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney [Founder, Walt Disney Co. ]
- “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs [Co-founder, Apple Inc.]
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford [Founder, Ford Motor Company]
Top Funny Inspirational Quotes
Funny doesn’t mean you’ll be laughing at these quotes. But the humor in them is going to get you relieved of any stress you must have been taking. These quotes will help you move on from small barriers in life with a smile on your face.
- “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” – Robert Frost [Poet]
- “Stop cheating on your future with your past. It’s over”
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
Top Inspirational Sayings for Self-Motivation
Here are a few inspirational sayings that will help you stay motivated in the harshest of times. We often question our decisions and then regret some we didn’t take. These quotes represent how your decisions matter the most.
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh [Painter]
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
Top Inspirational Quotes by Famous People
While the quotes we talk about here are said by some important people. But, these are some of the sayings that some famous people said in their best moments unbeknownst to the fact that their words will become an inspiration and source of positivity for hundreds.
- “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon [Lead Vocalist, The Beatles]
- “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. – Anne Frank [Holocaust Victim, immortalized by her found journals]
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
Top Quotes that Speak of Motivation and Empowerment of Women
We do live in a progressive 21st-century, yet women of the world struggle against inequality in professional opportunities, gender pay gaps, and in some nations, basic rights such as education and free will. These quotes are not to just empower women but are to teach men that women are far more capable of doing things than men ever will be.
- “He – and if there is a God, I am convinced he is a “he” because no woman could or would ever f#*$ things up this badly.” – George Carlin [Legendary Stand-up Artist]
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher [Former British PM]
- “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. … It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney (Former President of Walt Disney)
Top Inspirational Three-Word Quotes
Get yourself all juiced up with these three-word quotes that will hit right to your heart and pump it up with new enthusiasm:
- “Don’t Create Limitations”
- “Carpe Diem” [Seize the moment]
- “Adventure Awaits You”
- “Fearlessly, Be Yourself”
Top Inspirational Quotes from Movies
Since the early days of film-making, stories visualized by films have inspired audiences in hundreds of ways. And such inspiration comes from the wisdom of the very characters that drive the storyline. Here are some of the famous quotes from movies:
- “Why do we fall, Bruce? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.” – Thomas Wayne, Batman Begins
- “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” – John Keating, Dead Poets Society
- “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort, Wolf of the Wall Street
- “Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” – Andy, The Shawshank Redemption
- “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or learn from it.” – Rafiki, The Lion King
Top Inspirational Quotes for Positive Mental Wellbeing
Mental health needs to be checked upon if one must thrive during his/her struggles. Positive mental wellbeing leads to better decision-making and productivity in life. Here are a few quotes that’ll help you understand the significance of mental wellbeing:
- “If we start being honest about our pain, our anger, and our shortcomings instead of pretending they don’t exist, then maybe we’ll leave the world a better place than we found it.” – Russell Wilson
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Michael Gambon [From ‘Prof. Dumbledore in Harry Potter]
- “Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary.” – Fred Rogers
Top Inspirational Sayings to Help You Choose the Right Path
These sayings are from some of the famous people, who made the most ridiculous decisions. While everyone undermined them, they knew in their hearts they were right and they made sense. Sometimes all you need is a call from your heart and not listen to anyone else who says otherwise.
- “I grew up in Czechoslovakia during the revolution. At 14-15, I had to make a decision. To go with my friends and be a gangster or be with the live show. I chose to be with the show. Most of my friends have lost their lives” – Vladimir Furdik
Furdik played Night King in the popular fantasy drama Game of Thrones. He spoke about his childhood experience and how he made the right choice to venture into acting instead of joining the revolution.
- “One day, my occasional writing partner Jacob Hair and I were brainstorming some ridiculous film-pitch ideas for Syfy. One idea we had was Sharknado – a film on Sharks in a Tornado. We fell in love with the name.” – Anthony C. Ferrante [Director, Sharknado]
Anthony pitched an idea of a film where a waterspout lifts sharks from the ocean and deposits them in Los Angeles. Despite being such a ridiculous idea, it received an overwhelming response and has a cult following.
- “The plan I had to build cars was pretty much the opposite of what people usually think is a smart business idea. Nobody was asking for it. It was seemingly impossible. It was expensive. Nobody had ever come from nothing and done it successfully before. So it was a stupid business idea, basically. An impossible plan. And that’s why I liked it.” – Christian von Koenigsegg
Christian von Koenigsegg is the founder of Koenigsegg, a Swedish luxury car manufacturing company. Koenigsegg produces minimum cars in a year but they all are perfectly engineered with every part designed and manufactured in an in-house facility.
Top Inspirational Quotes about Health and Fitness
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger [Actor, 7 times Mr. Olympia]
- “You might win some, you might lose some. But you go in, you challenge yourself, you become a better man, a better individual, a better fighter.” – Conor McGregor [MMA Fighter]
- “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” – Bret Contreras
Top Quotes About Hard Work
Consistent hard work brings success, says The Rock. Here are some quotes that prove hard work is the key to success and consequent greatness.
- “Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness’, it’s about consistency. Consistent, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson [Actor, former WWE Heavyweight Champion]
- “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.” – Elon Musk [Inventor, Founder Tesla & SpaceX]
- “”Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive.” – Ratan Tata [Founder and Former Chair, Tata Group]
- “You must completely dedicate yourselves to it. To do less will be to let down your country, your state, your parents, your teachers, and ultimately, yourselves. Remember this: The only good citizen is the well-educated citizen.” – Homer Hickam [Former NASA Engineer and Vietnam War Veteran]
Top Quotes About Perseverance
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie [Pioneer Researcher and Scientist]
- “Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have the perseverance to realize the great life.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam [Nuclear Scientist and Former Indian President]
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele [Legendary Footballer].
Very Short Inspirational Quotes
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean [Actor]
- “Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain